Book-A-Librarian is a service that allows you to work directly with a Librarian in a 45-minute session to help you with a wide range of topics, such as:
- Learning the basics of how to use your devices (Laptops, Phones, Tablets, Etc...)
- Help with research or using library databases
- Help using or setting up your Libby or Hoopla account
- How to use Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.
- Setting up and using email
- And any other topic a librarian can help you with!
You can schedule up to three sessions on the same topic. To schedule a session, please fill out the form below, or contact the Adult Services Reference Desk by phone at 262-754-1815 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.